Win A Free Cruise For Fathers Day


We want to say thank you to all the fathers out there that have inspired, educated, loved and made us better people. You make the impossible, possible!

ONE SPECIAL FATHER WILL WIN A FREE CRUISE FOR THIS SUMMER. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE SPECIAL MAN IN YOUR LIFE (GRANDFATHER, FATHER, SON OR ROLE MODEL IN THE COMMUNITY).

How the contest works:
1. This gift expires in 24 Hours. Submit your nomination by email to info@kosherica.com.
2. We are donating a A FREE CRUISE FOR ONE SPECIAL FATHER when you buy a cruise on the same sailing.
3. The gift has to be given to a father or father to be.
4. The gift is limited to certain categories.
5. The eligible sailings are July 4th Greek Isles and July 3rd Norwegian Fjords. Please specify in the submission which cruise you prefer.
6. Please visit http://www.facebook.com/koshercruise to view the winner. 

Life Lessons
By Joanna Fuchs
You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The (woman)(man) I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment